The owner of the processing of your personal data is Elite Travels & Cruisers Srl with registered office in Piazza L.V. Pudente, 27 66054 Vasto (Ch), who can be contacted at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collected and purpose
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected is: IP address, date and time visited, page visited. This information is collected in manners used for the purpose of:
- Verify the proper functioning of the site. Such data are never used for user identification or profiling.
Data provided by users through the booking procedure are processed for the purpose of:
- Handle the request made by the user.
- The sending/communication of advertising, informational, promotional material on products/services related to the request made by the user.
- Perform statistical analysis on the operation of the site.
Transfer of data abroad
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area.
With Google, via Google Analytics service, only statistical and anonymous data on site navigation may be shared.
No data collected during booking is shared with third parties.
The transfer is authorized under specific decisions of the European Union and the Data Protection Authority, in particular Decision 1250/2016 for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Duration of treatment
Processed data are kept for the time necessary to carry out the operations envisaged by the purposes.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the user may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- Know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the data controller, in structured, machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights granted to him by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.